The party begins from the moment you’re picked up and transported in style to the West side of the island in an air-conditioned, luxury motor coach. Your friendly motorcoach escorts will narrate your hour-long ride and keep you entertained the whole way until you reach your destination: a secluded, tropical beach – the location for your luau.
You will be received by the entertainers of the night who will greet you in traditional Polynesian attire and give you plenty of photo opportunities. The islands of Tahiti, Samoa, New Zealand and Hawaii will all be in attendance for an evening you will always remember.
Listen for the conch shell, signaling the start of the luau, and watch the Kahili bearers and the royal court who welcome you with a chiefly greeting and, of course, hula dancing, before the conch sounds again.
Follow the sound of the conch and watch the imu ceremony, where the main course of the evening – the kalua pig – is taken out of the imu, or earthen oven.
The hula dancing and entertainment will continue all night, but the real star is the sumptuous spread of delectable food on the buffet line. Enjoy the most authentic luau cuisine of any luau, from traditional dishes (kalua pig, poi) to some modern favorites (chicken long rice, teri-beef). The buffet line will stay open all night, so bring your appetite and be sure you don’t miss the exciting fire-knife dance!
With opportunities to get on stage and learn a few hula moves for yourself, this luau can be summed up in one word: Fun.
All packages include the Germaine's Luau all-you-can-eat buffet dinner, roundtrip transportation from Waikiki, and hula entertainment, as well as:
The Original Luau Package
- Shell lei greeting upon arrival
- Open seating in non-reserved section of dining area
- 1 Standard drink ticket redeemable for any standard alcoholic beverage (age 21+)
Hibiscus Luau Package
- Shell lei greeting upon arrival
- Seating in reserved prime section of dining area
- 3 Premium drink tickets redeemable for any standard or premium alcoholic beverages (age 21+)
Plumeria Luau Package
- Kukui nut lei greeting upon arrival
- Photo taken with Polynesian model/greeter in premier location upon arrival
- Premier front row seating in dining area
- Hawaiian/American dinner with initial table service
- 3 Specialty drink tickets redeemable for any alcoholic beverages (age 21+)
- Dedicated bar window for Plumeria guests
- Souvenir arrival photograph (1 per booking)
Germaine's Luau is closed on Mondays - Children ages 3 & under are free
Kalua Pig (Roasted Pig), Sauteed Island Fish (w/ Sweet Chili Tartar Sauce), Hawaiian Pulehu Chicken, Teriyaki Beef
Chicken with Long Rice, Lomilomi Salmon, Poi (Taro Potato), Sweet Dinner Rolls, Potato/Macaroni Salad, White Rice
Tossed Green Salad, Fresh Fruit Salad, Pineapple Coleslaw, Fresh Pineapple
Haupia (Coconut Pudding), Vanilla Coconut Cake, Chocolate Cake
Main Bar Beverages
Mai Tai, Chi Chi, Standard Bar Drinks, Blue Hawaii, Lava Flow, Premium Bar, Piña Colada, Germaine's Special, Domestic & Import Beers
Complimentary Soft Drinks, Hot Coffee and Hot Tea
Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Mist Twist, Orange Crush, Fruit Punch, Root Beer, Mountain Dew, Green Tea Citrus, Unsweetened Iced Tea, Kona Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Tea
4:00 - 4:45pm Pick-up from Waikiki Hotels
5:15pm Gates open at Germaine's Luau
5:30pm Buses arrive at Germaine's Luau
6:00pm Germaine's Luau Begins
8:00pm Germaine's Luau ends
9-10pm Buses return to Waikiki