Enjoy an evening of Magic and Polynesian Entertainment in Waikiki.
Created by Merlin Award-winning illusionist John Hirokawa, the Magic of Polynesia is a spell-binding night of stunning illusions, dramatic special effects, amazing sleight-of-hand and professionally choreographed Polynesian entertainment – all in our beautiful $7.5 million showroom in the heart of Waikiki. We hope you will thoroughly enjoy the show’s grand vanishing acts, incredible levitations, fire knife performances, and much more.
- Experience death-defying magic
- Witness world-class fire knife dancing
- Enjoy beautiful dances of Polynesia ranging from Hula to Tahitian
- Choose from 4 unique packages to fit your schedul
- Dinner Show seating will start at 5.45 PM while Show seating will start at 6.30 PM. Show starts approximately 7.00 PM.
- A different illusionist may be featured on Sundays and Mondays.
- Menus are subject to change without notice.
- The Magic of Polynesia’s menus contain a wide variety of ingredients, we assume no responsibility for guests with food allergies or sensitivities. Please inform us at least 24 hours prior to the service date for any special meal requests. Please add special menu or dietary restrictions requests in the “Special Request” box on checkout.
SHOW ONLY (w/ free Bento Box)
This is an ideal choice for those who have prior dinner arrangements but do not wish to miss out on the Magic of Polynesia experience! With over an hour of fun, laughter and grand illusions, we’ll take your night from great to awesome. Enjoy a complimentary local style bento box with purchase of the Magic of Polynesia Show Only.
Dinner plate includes:
- Signature Hawaiian BBQ Chicken
- Kalua Pork & Cabbage
- Yakisoba Noodles
- Hawaiian Macadamia Nut Chocolate
SHOW W/ PREMIER SEATING
This package includes a guaranteed upgraded seat in the showroom and a cocktail from a wide variety of choices on our drink menu.
- Dinner Rolls
- Waipoli Baby Lettuces, Tomatoes, Cucumbers & Carrots, Champagne Vinaigrette
- Boneless Ginger-Sesame Glazed Chicken
- Panko Crusted Pacific Whitefish, Lime & Caper Aioli
- Mashed Potatoes, Broccoli & Baby Carrots
- Dessert Daily Special
DELUXE DINNER SHOW
The Deluxe Dinner Show is our most prestigious dinner package. You will be greeted with a kukui nut lei and seated in the showroom’s preferred tables. Dinner is enjoyed with a complimentary standard drink.
- Dinner Rolls
- Fresh Tender Greens with Hearts of Palm, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber, Baby Carrots, & Brie Cheese Served with Champagne Vinaigrette
- 9 oz. Bone-In Filet Mignon
- Sautéed King Oyster Mushrooms & Demi-Glace
- Creamy Mashed Potatoes, Pan-seared Yellow Squash, Zucchini, Red Peppers, & Broccoli
- Chocolate Torte Served with Fresh Strawberry & Raspberry Coulis